AI Boot Camp for Top Executives
20. March @ 8:30 - 16:00
One event on 26. June 2020 at 8:30
One event on 6. November 2020 at 8:30
AI Bootcamp for top executives – a holistic 360-degree view of the fascinating world of Artificial Intelligence!
In this course the currently most important and relevant AI technologies, such as “Robotic Process Automation”, physical robots/ software robots, voice recognition and processing and machine learning and deep learningare, are being introduced with exciting practical examples and inspiring use cases.
A selection of course contents:
– Overview of topics, terms, definitions and different types of Artificial Intelligence
– Overarching opportunities and risks for society
– Inspiring practical examples and use cases of the currently most relevant AI technologies
– Ethical aspects and the future role of humans in a world shaped by AI
– AI Leadership – Leading in the age of Artificial Intelligence and the most important challenges
– International AI Competition vs. International AI Cooperation
– Generating sustainable added value for business with Artificial Intelligence