Last Updated: 05.03.2023
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. These cookies help us enhance your user experience by recognizing your preferences and actions on the Platform.
3. Types of Cookies
3.1 In terms of cookie management
- First Party Cookies: It refers to the cookies created by us and placed on the website and under our control.
- Third Party Cookies: Cookies created and managed by third party companies with which we cooperate are called third party cookies.
3.2 In terms of storage time
- Session Cookies: It is the type of cookie that is only available when your browser is open, and deleted when your browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies: It is a type of cookie that will persist until a certain expiration date after your browser is closed. These can be used by websites to recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
3.3. In terms of purpose of use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: It is necessary to ensure the effective operation of the platform, to provide various services for you through platforms and to perform some functions such as accessing safe areas.
- Performance Cookies: It aims to provide an improved and personal experience to the user by ensuring the recording of user preferences.
- Analytical Cookies: It is used by web analytics tools to collect statistical information such as the time spent on the website, the pages used, the click information, the duration of a page in order to analyze the usage of the platforms.
AIBS uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the platform to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our platform are mainly for understanding how the platform performs, how you interact with our platform, keeping our services secure, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our platform.
5. Cookie Consent and Managing Cookies
Please note that if you choose to reject or delete cookies, this may interfere with the proper functioning of some features or services of the platform and therefore it may affect your experience. Since your cookie preferences are managed through the browser you are using, you will need to renew your opt-out preferences when you use a different browser or buy a new computer.
Please also note that you can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking here.
7. Contact Us