We provide access to world-class knowledge and experts
60 Large Companies Have Already Participated In Courses Of The «AI Academy»
A selection of top executives from leading companies and institutions actively supporting the AI Business School
The «Strategy Board» as the driving force behind the AI Business School
Global AI Pioneers & Thought Leaders – among others:
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Schmidhuber
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Schmidhuber is one of the world’s outstanding AI experts and has significantly influenced modern artificial intelligence (AI).
- The New York Times even named him the “Father of Artificial Intelligence.”
- The multiple, award-winning neural networks of his research groups revolutionized machine learning, are in billions of smartphones and are used billions of times every day by digital champions such as Facebook, Google, Apple or Amazon.
- He has received numerous international awards and is president of the company NNAISENSE, which aims to create the first practical, all-purpose AI.
- Pascal Kaufmann is one of the best-known AI experts in Europe, serial entrepreneur, neuroscientist and visionary, who founded the Mindfire Foundation with the aim to crack the human brain code.
- He founded Starmind International AG in 2010 and combines his great passions here: brain research, humanoid robotics, cyborg technology and entrepreneurship.
- Pascal Kaufmann received various awards for his work and for Starmind.
- Hans-Christian (Chris) Boos is an AI pioneer, investor and strategic consultant for various companies as well as political councils.
- He is founder and CEO of Arago, a leading artificial intelligence company in Germany and trusted partner of highly established companies during their transformation into the digital age.
- Chris has a mission: to unleash human potential and create space for creativity and innovative thinking through AI.
- Thomas Ramge is the most-known, bestselling author and sought-after keynote speaker in the German-speaking area on the subject of AI.
- His best-known books include “Man and Machine,” “Reinventing Capitalism in the Age of Big Data,” (together with Oxford Professor, Viktor Mayer-Schönberger) and the big data bestseller “Data Unser.”
- He has won numerous awards, including the getAbstract International Book Award, the Best Business Book of the Year 2018 Award, the Herbert Quandt Media Prize, the German Business Book Prize, the ADC Award and the Best of Corporate Publishing Award.
- He is also Chief Explaining Officer of the German-American analytics firm QuantCo.